UFO Listing

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pay It Forward


I have signed up with Cathy to be one of her Pay It Forward recipients.  I won't know when I will receive my gift from her --- except that it will be some time in the next 12 months.

Since I registered with her I have to now open up the sign-ups for 3 people for which I will make something with 12 months of the time that they registered.

Would you like the chance to be one of the 3?

The rules are really pretty simple. . . . leave a comment; if you are one of the first 3 you are in.

Once in you will need to commit to putting the same opportunity on your blog.

This is something like a chain letter; however, it could also be looked at as a "directed" RAK (random act of kindness).

The item that I make will come from my stash. . . . .and will be hand crafted by me.


You will need to be able to be contacted --- so if you are a "no response" or "anonymous" commenter I will be unable to put you on the PIF list.







In peace and pieces,
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...